30-40% of all food produced is wasted each year. This waste is affecting negatively our environment and our societies, we need to act now!
This waste is affecting negatively our environment and our societies, we need to act now!
AYF is excited to announce the upcoming workshop on Food Waste reduction. The workshop will take place on the 19th of August 2022 from 18 JST.
Join us if you are interested in finding solutions that would reduce Food Waste related problems by following the four main sessions of our workshop:
– Understand the concept of Food Waste and the current situation in Japan
– Be inspired by the case study of India and Ghana
– Discover innovative game-changing ideas to tackle food waste issues
– Take part to our call of action to start acting today
Feel free to ask questions and present your opinion during the Q&A Session to our keynote speakers:
– Fawaz Bagoudou (Faculty of Agriculture, Shinshu University, Japan)
– Yavanika Verma (Program Coordinator, Japanese Language and Culture Promotion)
– Isaac Sowah Badu (Kwame Nkrumah University of Science and Technology, Ghana)
We look forward to seeing you at the workshop, please register through the link below!Register in advance for this meeting:
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the meeting.